Saturday, October 13, 2012

Coming Soon - Beaded Leather Cuff Bracelets


I decided to try something new and I like the results so much that I am keeping the first cuff bracelet for myself!

The imitation leather has a worn look to it which offsets nicely with the blue, black and orange beads.  The beaded toggle clasp adds more color and texture while making easier to put on then a standard clasp.

It is edgy and tough but still feminine.

I have started working on three more bracelets.

1.  A beautiful polar bear using genuine fine white leather with gold and pearl accents.

2.  A crow in a filigree setting using the same imitation leather as this cuff.

3.  A horned owl on a light brown imitation leather.

These three bracelets will be available for sale in my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/followmyheartstudio

Stay tuned for updates.